Black Dragon Capital LLC (BDC) is a unique growth-oriented private equity firm focused on investing in areas where information technology is enabling the disruption of industries by allowing a faster, better and more economically compelling way to solve industry issues. We seek to benefit from a diverse perspective combined with high performance operating and investment executives. We hire and promote based on merit, without bias, and make a genuine effort to ensure we have a diversified team that aligns with the diversity of our portfolio companies and their clients. We intend to maintain over 65% of our team members as culturally or gender diverse and work hard to foster a supportive and welcoming workplace. Bringing a leadership and advisory group of successful entrepreneurs, former operators and deal making experience, Black Dragon’s team has a track record of building market leading companies, driving above market returns and accelerating growth and profitability through its distribution connections, strategic advice, and active participation within our investments, primarily in financial technologies, eCommerce, and sports and media technology markets.
About Open Banking Solutions (OBS):
Open Banking Solutions is a cloud based financial technology company focused on helping community based financial institutions navigate the digital transformation. From the enterprise account processing, digital relationship management, digital collections, network monitoring, loan origination and more, the company connects consumers, their devices, and financial institutions seamlessly and securely by providing the most advanced cloud based as a service solution. Based in Boca Raton, Florida, the technology has been adopted by more than 75 clients in more than 12 countries, we are leading the digital transformation for financial institutions of all sizes. Our owners and management team have been in the industry for decades and are recognized innovators. Allowing us to partner with the biggest tech players to deliver for you.
Our ownership group has significant experience in the financial technology space having been the Chair and CEO of Open Solutions, the creator of DNA core processing system, and founded Payveris, the digital money movement platform, along with written books on community based financial institutions, and been inducted into the financial technology Hall of Fame, as well as receiving numerous awards..
Who we are looking for:
BDC is seeking an Operational Financial Analyst responsible for all aspects of accounting, analyzing, monitoring, and reporting on multiple components of the operations. The person should enjoy a fast-paced environment where they'll work on a wide range of projects. They should also have strong project management skills. They'll be reporting to the leader of the OBS and help organize and manage various projects.
What you will be working on:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for full-cycle general accounting, month-end close activities.
- Assisting with Accounts Payables/ Receivables.
- Performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, assisting with audit and tax preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- Developing monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Preparing ad hoc reporting to upper management upon request.
- Maintaining financial records for affiliate companies and investor accounts.
- Reconciling bank accounts, intercompany transactions, other balance sheet accounts and investor activity by gathering and balancing information.
- Assisting the CEO with market research, analysis, and special projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in general or tax accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Advanced computer skills on PowerPoint, accounting software and databases, including QuickBooks and Excel.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Proven ability to work independently and accurately in a remote environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reliable to meet recurring deadlines and ad hoc deliverables timely and accurately.
- Fluency in Spanish and English - required
- Hands On
- Open minded
- Well educated